The Lanka Socialist Forum is a site for socialist activists to discourse and critique policies, perspectives and strategies of emancipatory politics and contributes new ideas and insights to the progressive struggles of the working class, the disempowered and the disadvantaged in Sri Lanka within a global socialist perspective.
The Forum provides access to sharing of knowledge and experiences of working class and socialist activists around the world so as to enable the socialist activists in Sri Lanka to learn from and build their own capacities in formulating policies, perspectives and strategies in their struggles against all forms of oppression and develop alternative models of social development and transformation.
- Rescuing the concept of precarity September 7, 2021
- Not seeing the wood for the trees—the EU’s environmental blunder September 7, 2021
- 4 Tips for Improving Workflow With Business Process Management Software September 6, 2021
- The No-Cost Office, 100% Free Social Collaboration Software September 6, 2021
- How to Use IT Infrastructure to Increase or Improve Business Efficiency September 6, 2021
"We are working at almost twice the capacity".
LSForum collections comprise articles, books and other publication material on political, social and emancipatory movements..