The Lanka Socialist Forum is a site for socialist activists to discourse and critique policies, perspectives and strategies of emancipatory politics and contributes new ideas and insights to the progressive struggles of the working class, the disempowered and the disadvantaged in Sri Lanka within a global socialist perspective.
The Forum provides access to sharing of knowledge and experiences of working class and socialist activists around the world so as to enable the socialist activists in Sri Lanka to learn from and build their own capacities in formulating policies, perspectives and strategies in their struggles against all forms of oppression and develop alternative models of social development and transformation.
- Remembering Com. Upali Cooray on his 82nd Birth Day! September 17, 2021
- Rescuing the concept of precarity September 7, 2021
- Not seeing the wood for the trees—the EU’s environmental blunder September 7, 2021
- 4 Tips for Improving Workflow With Business Process Management Software September 6, 2021
- The No-Cost Office, 100% Free Social Collaboration Software September 6, 2021
The answers, from capital to nature. (Sarath Fernando).
"Comrade Upali Cooray to the many who worked with him from the left of the political spectrum – relentlessly campaigned against all oppressions and abuse of power in Sri Lanka. He formed The Committee for Democracy and Justice in 1988 and worked with several political organisations and trade unions and defended democracy, justice and pluralism in Sri Lanka and outside." By Ratnam Ganesh .
"We are working at almost twice the capacity".
LSForum collections comprise articles, books and other publication material on political, social and emancipatory movements..